| For the almond-vanilla granola: : || For the avocado smoothie : |
| Peeled almonds - 120 grams || Bananas - 4 |
| Oat flakes - 200 grams || Avocados - 2 |
| Maple syrup 6 tbs || Yoghurt - 12 tbs |
| Melted coconut oil - 4 tbs || Ginger - 2 cm |
| Vanilla extract - 1 tbs || Limes (sap) - 2 |
| Cinnamon || Vanilla extract - 2 tsp |
| Salt - pinch || Honey (to taste) |
How to make it
Make the Granola:
- Start by chopping the almonds. They do not need to be crushed, simply roughly chopped.
Place the almonds, together with all the other ingredients, in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pre-heat the oven to 150°C.
Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread it with an even layer of the granola mixture.
- Place the tray in the oven for 25 minutes.
Once the 25 minutes have elapsed and your kitchen is permeated with the delicious smell of cookies, remove the granola from the oven.
- Leave it to cool before transferring it to an airtight jar for storage.
- You can keep it for up to eight weeks.
Make the avocado smoothie:
Put the bananas, avocado, yoghurt, vanilla extract, juice of the limes, ginger and the honey in a blender, and mix into a smooth paste.
- Serve by filling pretty cocktail glasses with consecutive layers of the granola and smoothie.
- Garnish with a fresh mint leaf.
Recipe from / https://njam.tv/recepten/avocadosmoothie-met-granola